Gartner says that by 2020 there will be over 26 billion connected devices. IoT is a giant network of connected “things” which possess huge business potentials. However we cannot overlook one major consider: security, as anything that’s connected to the internet has the potential to be hacked and misused, e.g. smartphone Security, Sensitive Data Storage, DDoS Attacks or Insecure Devices.
Connecting in the Smart Community
– What are the IoT Applications for Healthcare, Education, NGOs, Government?
– How to improve IoT Security Standard?
– What are the Trends and application IoT Technologies?
Transforming in the Smart Business
– What are the IoT Best Practices in Retails, FMCGs and Manufacturing industries?
– What are the tips on Security, Privacy & Data Protection?
– What are the IoT Societal impacts and Further Development?